Chester County Eye Care has been a leader in eye care throughout Chester County and the surrounding area for over 45 years. With offices in West Chester, Exton, and West Grove, we provide an extensive range of eye care services for cataracts, glaucoma, retina disorders, LASIK, diabetic eye care, and more. Our doctors, along with our clinical team, are dedicated to optimizing our patient’s vision and ensuring they can see their best. We are looking for great people to join our team.
- Enter patient medical history, allergies, and medications into our electronic medical records system (ModMed)
- Perform routine and diagnostic tests such as visual acuity, lensometry, refraction, visual field testing, and OCT imaging
- Update patient’s electronic chart with testing results
- Assist the doctors with patient examination and treatment
- Refill prescriptions through ERX system
- Promptly respond to messages from patients, pharmacists, and other doctors
- Maintain and sanitize exam rooms and equipment
- One night per week & one Saturday per month required
- Travel between our offices. You must have own reliable transportation and flexibility to work in any of our three offices as needed.
- Prior ophthalmic/optometric experience is required
- Certification (COA, COT, COMT, CRA, OCT-C) a plus but not necessary. Candidates that aren't certified will be given all necessary materials to work towards the American Academy of Ophthalmology home study certification.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well as a team with coworkers from all departments
- Must be within close driving distance of our Chester County offices
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, continuing education opportunities, and generous benefits package to full-time employees including health, dental, vision, and 401k with guaranteed 3% employer contribution.