We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our busy optometry and ophthalmology practice as a medical assistant with a concentration in contact lens education. We offer our patients a full range of services for all ages that include surgery, eyeglasses, contact lenses and scleral lenses. Our clinical staff plays an integral role in our high level of patient care.
Our multi-specialty practice operates four locations. Our providers use state of the art technology, and with the support of their clinical staff provide the premier experience our patients expect and deserve.
To be considered for the exciting opportunity, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- A genuine, positive attitude, focusing on quality patient care with integrity
- Delivering exceptional patient experience in collaboration with dedicated team members
- Strong interpersonal skills with a diversified age group
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Strong computer skills, prudent attention to detail and accuracy
- Preparing and assisting with patient exams for physician's visit, to include patient's medical history documentation and exam lane documentation.
- Facilitating and executing contact lens insertion and removal training, proper cleaning strategies to ensure patient safety and compliance
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and welcoming atmosphere
- Optometry experience
- National Contact Lens Certification (NCLEC) (strongly preferred)
- Registered Dispensing Optician (RDO)
- Experience in ophthalmic or healthcare related setting
Although we are searching for candidates with preferred qualifications, we are willing to train the right candidate for this opportunity. If you feel that this opportunity is position you would flourish in, please include a resume and cover letter.