Job Seeker Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I update my login information?
Your account information can be updated in your user dashboard. Your password can be updated using the "Forgot my password" link on the sign-in page.
2. What information is available to employers when I apply for a job through Local Eye Site?
Applications submitted through Local Eye Site will generally include your name, email address, position/title, and any documents you submitted through the document submission portal (Cover Letter, CV, Resume, References, etc.).
3. Is Local Eye Site free for Job seekers?
Yes, Local Eye Site is completely free for job seekers.
4. Does Local Eye Site only offer local jobs?
Local Eye Site is a nationally and internationally recognized leader in eye care employment. The locations of employers who post their jobs on Local Eye Site can range from your own backyard, to the other side of the country, and Canada.
5. My question hasn’t been answered. How can I get in touch with someone that will help?
If you have a question that hasn’t been answered on this page, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Important: If you are experiencing technical difficulties when visiting the site, try clearing your browsing history and cache from your browser.