Come enjoy the capital city of Florida located in the panhandle! Close to beaches, butterfly festivals at St. Marks and Manatees, or go tubing in the local rivers and waterways. We are close enough to Orlando to visit Disney for the day or weekend!
We are looking for a highly motivated and certified technician. The candidate must also have the ability to work well with others.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of ophthalmic experience required.
- Knowledge of and experience with the use of computers in the workplace.
- Experience with E.H.R. .
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a team player.
- Special attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in history taking, visual assessment, motility assessment, pupil exams, refractometry, famillial with some aspects of contact lens, and all components of ophthalmic work-ups.
- Administer topical medications as directed.
- Able to perform special testing such as HVF, OCT, fundus photography and other ancillary testing.
Qualified applicants may apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!