IOL Master Sales Assistant ensures that patients are aware about the characteristics and benefits of the IOL Master by doing presentations to patients on a one-to-one basis.
- Present IOL Master to current patients.
- Prepare presentations
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Identify and resolve patient concerns
- Participates in seminars
- Prepare and review charts, and provide copies to surgeons for final decisions
- Schedule patient appointments as needed
- Provide patients with Premium IOL options based on their results
- Monitor eligible patients that are considering proceeding with surgery
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the patients.