Clinical Research Assistant needed at a busy Retina practice. Applicant should be dependable and a self-starter. This is an excellent career opportunity for a responsible individual.
- Coordinate and schedule subject visits within study/subject specific windows per protocol guidelines.
- Prepare visit-specific documentation and charts for Clinical Research Coordinator.
- Inform subjects and obtain written consent in regards to ICF’s
- Assist Coordinator in patient care and management
- Assist Coordinator in monitoring subject flow and assist in subject care and management
- Accurately collect and record all necessary data (e.g. demographics, medical history, adverse events, concomitant medications, etc.) during study visit
- Transcribe subject study information from source documents to the Electronic Case Report Forms
- Administer all mandatory questionnaires to study subjects
- Set up, prepare subject, and conduct electrocardiograms on subject who require ECG per study protocol
- Scribe ocular exams for doctors and confirm appropriate treatment per protocol
- Promptly request all necessary medical records for Serious Adverse Event Reporting
- Collection, processing, and shipment of laboratory biological samples for analysis
- Perform intraocular pressure checks post-injections
- Review and resolve data management queries as need
- Trial frame refraction and ETDRS visual acuity testing
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am -5:00pm
Required education: Bachelor degree. 3.50+ GPA or 3+ years Opthalmology
Requirements: Attention to detail, strong organization skills,
Human Resources Director
Retina Consultants of Houston