Siskiyou Eye Center, the premier eye care group serving Southern Oregon and Northern California, is seeking a Practice Administrator.
Our long-standing ophthalmology practice includes four physicians: two comprehensive ophthalmologists, a glaucoma specialist and an optometrist. In addition to our two main offices in Ashland, Oregon and Yreka, California we operate in a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center (ASC) adjacent to the Ashland clinic. Both offices have optical departments. We are fortunate to have an incredibly dedicated and talented staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a proven leader of the team with great human resource development skills
- Be the administrative and operational Liaison to the board of directors
- Possess strong practice finance & reporting skills
- Be able to masterfully oversee revenue cycle and maintain reimbursement benchmarks
- Enjoy community and referral source outreach
- Be exceptionally organized in managing the practice operations and facilities
- Have an exceptional ability to work with strategic direction, while still attending to the details that make it all happen smoothly
- Understand and maintain compliance with State, federal, risk management, credentialing, and accreditation entities
- Manage MIPS reporting
- Able to build strong working relationships and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Be highly organized and motivated to learn and grow in their role to achieve personal and organizational goals
- Enjoy an onsite hands on position that will require travel between the offices and availability for evening meetings (this is not a remote or interim position)
ABOUT THE AREA
Ashland, Oregon is home to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University and dozens of exceptional restaurants, galleries and shops serving 20,000 locals and over 400,000 tourists annually. The town is micropolitan—with all the advantages of a city but without the drawbacks. Ashland is the cultural hub of the Rogue Valley with a vibrant downtown business district and Lithia Park, a ninety-nine-acre oasis of trails and greenspace along the Ashland Creek. Beyond Ashland, the Rogue Valley provides a vibrant music scene with the Rogue Valley Symphony and the summer Britt Music Festival in Jacksonville. Medford provides easy access to additional shopping including the major big-box retailers and the Rogue Valley Airport—a rapidly growing regional airport serving over 1,000,000 passengers annually. Outdoor activities abound including downhill skiing at Mt. Ashland or Mt. Shasta, cycling trails, world-class fishing, river rafting, kayaking, hiking and camping. Two spectacular national parks are nearby and the beautiful southern Oregon coast is a two-hour drive. Ashland perpetually ranks high on lists such as “Best art towns in America”. Fodor’s travel rated Ashland as one of the top small towns in America. Our second office is located in Yreka, California in a rural setting close to Mt. Shasta and many outdoor recreational options.
BA/BS, preferably in business or finance
Minimum of five (5) years in private practice management
Medical billing & Revenue cycle management expertise
Ophthalmology managment experience
If interested please submit resume with cover letter.