Spectrum Vision Partners (SVP) is a leading management services organization serving the ophthalmology sector. SVP has over 750 employees providing world-class practice management solutions to a network of nationally renowned multi-specialty ophthalmologists in the Tri-State region, including Ophthalmic Consultants of Long Island (OCLI), Ophthalmic Consultants of Connecticut, Island Eye Surgicenter and New Vision Cataract Center.
SVP is currently hiring an Implementation Director to support our growing practices. This position is full time and requires travel throughout our clinic locations, primarily Tri-State, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- On-site assessment of clinical and administrative workflows of eye care practices and ambulatory surgery centers prior to acquisition.
- Development of target specific integration plans as part of a team. Includes identification of areas requiring attention, identification of necessary resources for operational on-boarding and communicating resource needs for the boarding entity to the integration team.
- Execution of the action plan for integration including responsible parties and timelines; developing and directing a lean process implementation team.
- Coordinates resources with functional leaders across the organization, such as IT, HR, accounting, RCM, marketing, etc., as needed to ensure successful integration.
- Responsible for directing the initial implementation of revised workflows, initial staff upgrades to support successful handoff from the implementation department to operations.
- Work with boarding entity leadership and staff to listen to, understand and document existing processes that differ from SVP, technologies, products, etc.
- Leads and participates in training of boarding entity’s team members on SVP policies and procedures, processes and review of all key resources.
- May lead several integration projects that occur simultaneously or overlap.
- Monitors and communicates progress, obstacles, and solutions to the executive management team and stakeholders.
- Contributes to the formation of the annual budget and strategic business goals for the implementation department.
- Recommends and develops policies and procedures to the Executive Leadership Team as may be appropriate.
- Initiates and completes special projects as assigned by CEO, COO, Chief Growth Officer or CGB.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of five to seven years of experience in ophthalmology preferred but not mandatory
- Fully experienced in a cross-section of administrative and clinical areas in the various subspecialties of ophthalmology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior office management experience required.
- Prior Multi-site, multi-state experience preferred.
- Experience with NextGen EPM and/or EHR a plus.
- Experience with a physician based medical practice required.
Ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, with a desire to play a detail-oriented, hands-on role in the organization.
Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience; fully funded health and dental benefit package; 401K with match program.
Salary range $100K to $150K, bonus opportunities available as well as potential for equity participation.