Center For Sight, one of the most prestigious multi-specialty ophthalmology groups in the U.S., is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join our growing medical group and assist our nationally recognized dermatologist. This dynamic individual must be flexible, have a strong work ethic and be devoted to providing outstanding patient care in a team setting.
Provide dermatology services to patients within the patient care parameters established by the supervising physician. Perform independent tasks in an office and surgical setting, including consultations, minor surgical procedures and after hour on-call services.
- Florida Physician Assistant License in good standing
- Highly organized with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills
- Comfortable advising and advocating for products and services
- Prior experience in dermatology preferred
Job Specifics & Benefits:
- Full time position
- Compensation structure: Salary + Incentive
- Paid time off
- Continuing education allowance
- Membership/journals allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Discounts on services/products
We offer a full benefit package including health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401K and much more!
Drug and Smoke Free Workplace