Partner Network Manager - Chicago
Salary based on
FT benefits - Medical, Dental, 401K, free Lasik, paid time off including holidays
High School diploma or equivalent
Job Purpose: Development of optometric affiliate network through targeted networking and communication. Responsible for growing local membership of affiliate practices by cultivating relationships between the Lasik Plus and Comprehensive Refractive Solutions vision centers and the network practices.
• Identify new opportunities to build visibility in the medical community.
• Build business relationships with providers; prioritize day-to-day activities and execute marketing initiatives
• Partner with local/regional Clinical Directors, Optometrists, and Surgeons with an emphasis on increasing visibility in the medical community
• Organize quarterly local open house events, continuing education seminars, training and development of affiliate staff and optometrists, and scheduling other vision center training events, including mini-fellowship training.
• Maintain relationships with 30-50 affiliate practices, with minimum monthly practice visits and communication efforts.
• Create and execute an effective plan to call on practices
• Utilize reporting tools provided to measure territorial goals and results
• Communicate and collaborate with the National Network Director on goals
• Utilize your customer focused marketing skills in presentations, and keep post call notes to assist with pre-call planning
• Take the opportunity to prospect for new relationships
Internal / External Cooperation:
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, foster innovation, focus on patient satisfaction, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
• At least 5 years health care marketing or retail/sales experience, including field engagement and relationship building
• Demonstrated ability to influence and manage a patient-centric environment
• Proven territory management skills
• Must have a demonstrated ability to promote services and concepts
• Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work as directed
• Strong understanding of patient needs
• Analytical skills (practice assessment)
• Presentation skills, public speaking
• Proven negotiating skills
• Effective interpersonal communication skills
• Prior health care industry experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, emphasis on health care marketing preferred
• COA certification