Hutto Family Eye Care is looking to add a part-time Optometrist to their highly successful and growing practice in Hutto, TX! This position will include a consistent 3 days/week with quarterly opportunities for additional days. Furthermore, we expect this position to grow into full-time over the next 3-5 years. Actively involved and supportive of the Hutto community, Hutto Family Eye Care has a strong reputation and relationship with the residents of Hutto and its surrounding communities.
Hutto is a northeastern suburb of the Austin-metro area and is currently experiencing rapid growth. Holding on tightly to that small-town feel, Hutto's current population is right at 20,000 with almost 90,000 in a 5-mile radius. Therefore, it’s a great place to put down your roots and grow with the community! Located just along Hwy 130, Hutto is easily accessible and allows for quick access to or from most any part of the Austin area.
- Competitive Pay Structure with Bonus Potential
- Allowances for Licensing and Continuing Education
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Extensive Vision Benefits for Doctors and Family Members
- Flexible Schedules
- Great Office & Team Atmosphere
The ideal Optometrist will possess:
- A Dedicated, Long-Term Contribution Mindset
- Excellent Bedside Manner--to maintain and enhance our patient experience and growth
- Proven & Continuous Productive Returns
- Multi-Tasking Capabilities
- Great Communication Skills
- A Team-First Mindset
We prefer candidates with experience, but qualified, new Optometrists are also encouraged to apply. The position may be full or part-time, Monday through Friday. No weekend hours!
Are you ready to join our team?