- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains merchandise presentation in the Optical area
- Maintains the Optical area in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Provides optical clinical care
- Receives and stocks merchandise/supplies from distribution centers and suppliers and organizes and maintains the Optical Area
- Sells Optical products and services
- Supports Optical care and services to Customers
- Enrolled in an accredited Optometry school.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.