U.S. Vision is looking for an independent optometrist to run their own part-time practice (8-10 hours/week) located in or adjacent to our JCPenney Optical Department. This opportunity does not require any investment.
Some of the many benefits of partnering with U.S. Vision are:
- Private Independent Practice: The practice and records belong to you. No U.S. Vision restrictions or interference regarding fees or patient care.
- Flexibility: We offer a variety of flexible arrangements and schedules to meet your needs, including part-time. Our agreement is a simple 3 page document with no competitive restrictions.
- Local Support: Our staff is your staff (in states where permitted) at no additional charge. Our Optical Center Manager and associates act as your ancillary staff, greeting your patients, completing patient histories, answering phones, scheduling appointments and supporting you in any way they can.
- Advertising: We maintain a highly sophisticated advertising and marketing department. All of our advertising includes focus on eye exams and our independent doctors of optometry.
- Host Store Impact: We have nurtured relationships with leading retailers. We enjoy the inherent credibility and confidence as well as many other benefits such as participation in national marketing programs as well as direct mail access to a loyal credit card base, merchandise discount and the host store’s reputation for consistent quality and service to their customers – your patients.
If you are self-motivated and looking for a career in optometry that has the benefits of being a private practice owner in terms of scheduling flexibility and financial opportunity without the hardships and investment of opening a practice cold, contact us today! New graduates welcome!
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com or call 1-800-303-0940 to learn more about this opportunity.