U.S. Vision is looking for a Full-time employed optometrist.
The Optometrist examines, diagnoses, treats, and manages disorders of the visual system, eye diseases, and injuries. They prescribe eyeglasses or contact lenses as needed.
- Perform vision tests and analyze results
- Diagnose vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia. Eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and anomalies which effect the anterior and posterior part of the eyes
- Prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses, and medications
- Provide treatments such as vision therapy or low-vision rehabilitation
- Evaluate patients for the presence of diseases such as diabetes and refer patients to other healthcare providers as needed
- Promote eye health by counseling patients, including explaining how to clean and wear contact lenses
- Mentor the staff in the office in order to provide patients with the highest quality care and experience
All other duties as assigned
Please email your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-303-0940 to learn more about this opportunity.