About the position:
A fast growing Optometry practice in Austin, TX is looking for a full-time optometrist. This is a great opportunity for a good clinician with wonderful people skills to practice independently, to the full extent of your license. The practice has almost all available diagnostic equipment and uses Crystal PM EMR. Our wonderful staff takes care of all administrative duties, allowing the Optometrist to concentrate on patient care.
About the Office:
The medically oriented office first began seeing patients in 2010 and is located in a thriving area
just north of Austin known as Round Rock. The 1,600 sq ft office boasts 2 exam lanes all with the latest equipment and an optical within the office to provide full patient care.
The principal Optometrist wants someone that can continue the excellent care that the residents
of Austin have begun to expect.
- 8AM – 7PM Mon-Thurs. Three day weekends!
- Therapeutic Optometrist/Optometric Glaucoma Specialist
- Ability to see a wide range of patients- Medical/Vision related
- Patient Age: 4 – 90+ yoa (Will respect the comfort level of the OD)
- Two weeks paid vacation, beginning the first year
- Guaranteed Base Annual salary starting out at $105k+
- Compensation as high as 14%+ of Gross Receipts
- Paid CE up to $400, Optometric License, Malpractice Insurance, Matched Health Insurance Premium
Austin boasts a metropolitan population of approximately 2 Million residents and has its own
International Airport with over 84 nonstop destinations.
With 228 days of sunshine, Austin is home to the University of Texas, numerous lakes, outdoor
hiking and biking trails, and was recently Voted #1 Best place to live for the second year in a
row by US News & World Report.
Austin has more fine restaurants and clubs per capita than any other US City, and hosts year-
round festivals and music Festivals. Needless to say it is a great place to live!
About the owner:
The owner is a University of Houston College of Optometry Graduate that enjoys mentoring
new grads. He has assisted more than 11 ODs in opening their own offices and strives to provide a top notch work environment that provides the benefits, compensation, and equipment that an OD deserves.
The ideal candidate will have experience, but we are open to the right new grad.
If interested please submit your resume and cover letter today!