- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full vision center scope of service (for example, visual acuity, visual function and eye health, keratometry, refraction) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Provides evidence-based vision care to ensure patient's health and well-being
- Provides overall direction
- Represents the company in vision care and patient engagement
- Doctoral degree in Optometry (OD) from accredited optometry school.
- Licensed optometrist in good standing in state of practice.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Completion of a post-graduate year one (PGY-1) in area of emphasis (for example, family practice, low vision care, pediatric or geriatric optometry, ocular disease).
Enjoy the freedom of an independent eye care practice with the advantages of an established business. Walmart is searching for talented doctors to provide superior care at more than 2,600 locations throughout the country.
In addition to flexible work hours and unlimited scope of practice, here are just a few benefits you’ll receive as a Walmart Doctor Partner: