Horizon Eye Care is seeking an Optometrist to join our well established eye care center. This position will be responsible for delivery of primary eye care, including triage of patients and growth of our optical shops. The qualified candidate will join our existing team of 17 MDs and 3 ODs. Horizon operates six offices in Charlotte and surrounding areas. The position will rotate primarily between our Cotswold, Pineville and Waverly offices, but other locations may be required as the need arises.
Horizon provides full-service medical and surgical care, including all subspecialty areas. We also operate state of the art optical and contact lens departments at all six of our locations.
Horizon Eye Care offers an excellent compensation and benefit package with health and malpractice insurance. Please note that all inquiries are strictly confidential.
• Charlotte, NC is a culturally thriving and growing metropolitan area that has nearly unlimited choices for shopping, restaurants, the arts, and so much more
• Home to four different professional sports teams
• Excellent public and private school options
• International Airport within minutes from the heart of the city
• Incredible living options from center city to more family oriented and convenient suburban locations
Graduation from an accredited school of Optometry with an Active North Carolina OD license in good standing is required.