Furlong Vision Correction Seeks Optometrist/Clinical Director
Are you interested in being part of a top-notch surgery team?
Would you like to work in an environment where the patient's needs come first?
Do you enjoy developing people and processes to ensure that the patients have the best possible experience?
If so, don't miss out on this great opportunity to join Furlong Vision Correction, a premier, award-winning LASIK surgery center that specializes in refractive surgery in booming San Jose, Calif.
Led by Dr. Michael Furlong (voted as "Best LASIK Doctor" by the Santa Cruz Good Times readers for five years running), the ideal candidate will join a caring, professional team, which collectively has more than 128 years of eye care experience. The individual who fills this position will enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, a rewarding work environment, and an opportunity for a fulfilling long-term career.
For 10 years, Furlong Vision Correction has been voted as the "Best Place for LASIK in Silicon Valley" in the Mercury News Readers' Choice Awards. We are focused on helping patients decide the best course of action based on their vision needs and lifestyle, so it is no wonder that Furlong Vision Correction continues to earn the esteemed Angie's List Super Service Award, as well as five-star ratings on Yelp! and stellar reviews on Facebook!
Apply today if you have a minimum of five years of clinical experience (preferably in an ophthalmology practice or LASIK center) and are licensed to practice optometry in California!
To submit your CONFIDENTIAL CV and cover letter, please email us at: email@example.com
CREDENTIALS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Licensed to practice optometry in the state of California.
- Graduation from an accredited school of optometry.
- Related business education and training.
- Minimum of five years' experience managing people.
- Minimum of five years' clinical experience, preferably in an ophthalmology practice or LASIK center.
- Prefer candidate with customer service training.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong teaching skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of EHR systems and regulatory requirements.
- Understands our commitment to providing patients with the best experience and stays focused on achieving that goal through quality outcomes and customer service.
- Desire for continuous learning and regular participation in continuing education in order to maintain qualification to provide quality patient eye care.