We are searching for a Nevada licensed OD that would like to join a great group of optometrists in a professional private practice setting. (If you are currently licensed in another state, you can obtain a Nevada license by endorsement. Call me to find out the details.) You should be ambitious and adapt well into a team atmosphere. Our expanding practice consists of 6 offices in Las Vegas, NV practicing full scope optometry. Each office has EHR, digital non-myd fundus cameras, computerized pre-exam and exam rooms. Full utilization of optometric technicians and opticians to provide the highest level of primary care, ocular disease and contact lenses.
- General eye exams, contact lens fittings, medical eye care.
- Mid-management office duties.
- Must be a self-starter.
- May be out in the community in our outreach programs.
- State of Nevada Optometry Licence
- Spanish helpful, but not required
- TPA certification is required
- Recent graduates or experienced
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off for CE
- Health insurance available
- Starting pay $100,000 + (depending on qualifications)