Our Practice is looking for a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered primary eye care for our Greensboro office. Exclusive for this location is a new Student Loan Repayment Program, please ask more about the details. This role allows you to see patients with a wide variety of pathology and refractive needs. Experienced ODs and New Grads welcome.
We believe our Doctors are the heart of our practice. We remove the complexities of practice management– allowing you to spend your time with patients, not paperwork. Plus, you will enjoy the support of a full team of trained optical staff members – including trained optometric technicians, opticians, contact lens technicians, front office staff, and operations support team including a General Manager.
You will also enjoy:
- A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
- Schedule flexibility including, full-time, part-time and fill-in options
- Paid time off and paid holidays- currently up to 31 days/years based on tenure for full-time Doctors
- A comprehensive benefits package currently including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan including a match (valued at over $30k) based on eligibility requirements
- An annual, all-expenses paid, CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE (valued at over $3000) for full-time Doctors
- Opportunity to do more – Clinical Advisory Panel, Ambassador Program, Leadership roles
- Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
- A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
You entered into optometry to make a difference in your patients’ lives. Let our environment be the place you choose to do so. Our passionate team of eye care professionals will provide you with complete support, allowing you to put patient needs above all.
Please contact me for more information or to schedule a practice visit. We would love to show you the office. I look forward to speaking with you!