Eye Care & Vision Associates (ECVA) is a well-established and comprehensive Ophthalmology practice with multiple locations in WNY. At ECVA our focus is on care. We offer our patients eye care through state-of-the-art technology, experienced, board-certified ophthalmologists, surgeons and optometrists, and our dedicated and caring staff. Since we focus on total eye care, all of our offices also feature full-service, fully staffed optical shops.
ECVA is seeking an Optometrist to help us continue our mission of delivering the highest quality eye care resulting in the best quality outcomes.
The successful candidate will be:
- Licensed to work in NYS and have a current therapeutic pharmaceutical certification.
- Committed to exceptional patient care.
- Capable of working independently.
- Comfortable asking questions when necessary.
- Competent at performing accurate refractions.
- Motivated to work efficiently to grow his/her patient volume.
- Able to work one evening per week.
The successful candidate can expect:
- To work in modern facilities with state of the art equipment.
- To have the help of a team of respected MD’s and strong support staff.
- To utilize a top notch EHR.
- NOT to work holidays or weekends.
- To earn excellent base compensation with significant bonus potential.
- Comprehensive benefits.
ECVA is a growing Ophthalmology group with a great opportunity for a driven Optometrist who would like to develop a practice within our organization. Recent graduates considered, but 1-2 years experience preferred.
Our competitive comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical Insurance (multiple plans to choose from) effective on date of hire
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match
- Medical Liability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary benefits including: dental insurance, disability insurance, and accident insurance among others.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- No weekends or holidays
- Pleasant work environment
Don't miss this great opportunity!