Unique Optometric Opportunity in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, full-time with generous benefits!
We are seeking an Optometrist who combines exceptional work ethic, high energy and an outstanding personality, with a deep technical understanding of optometry. You should be highly-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to effectively adapt to a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the commitment to provide comfortable experiences for all patients and visitors.
Specific qualifications for this health care role include:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited School of Optometry
- Licensed to practice Optometry in Washington state prior to beginning employment
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience required
- Excellent standing with all licensure authorities
- Willingness to become licensed in other states upon reasonable request
As an Optometrist you will be responsible for performing Laser Vision Correction consultations, general eye examinations and office visits as needed.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Developing positive optometrist-patient relationships
- Educating patients regarding their treatment options
- Working together with the Ophthalmologist to achieve the best possible outcome for all patients
If you are patient-centered, have excellent communication skills and can't rest until every detail is taken care of, you may be right for our team!