Texas Eye and Vision Associates is looking for a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered primary eye care. This role allows you to see patients with a wide variety of pathology and refractive needs. Experienced ODs and New Grads welcome.
We believe our Doctors are the heart of our practice. We remove the complexities of practice management– allowing you to spend your time with patients, not paperwork. Plus, you will enjoy the support of a full team of trained optical staff members – including trained optometric technicians, opticians, contact lens technicians, front office staff, and operations support team including a General Manager.
You will also enjoy:
- A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
- Full-time and fill-in options
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and a retirement savings plan including a match based on eligibility requirements
- An annual, all-expenses paid, CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE for full-time Doctors
- Opportunity to do more – Clinical Advisory Panel, Ambassador Program, Leadership roles
Please contact me for more information or to schedule a practice visit. We would love to show you the office. I look forward to speaking with you!
Brandi Runyan / firstname.lastname@example.org / 678.642.6106