Cohen’s Fashion Optical (CFO), an exciting retail chain seeks energetic Optometrists for locations in Danbury, CT. Our love of eyes and desire to provide our patients with exceptional vision care has made CFO a leading optical retailer for over 90 years.
We are looking for experienced Optometrists who want to become leaders within our organization to ensure that all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care. All of our offices feature state of the art exam equipment along with cutting edge medical testing units.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Convey a commitment to providing unmatched patient care by conducting all services in accordance with protocol and accepted standard of care
- Ensure all patients receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations to guarantee all visual life style needs are addressed
- Establish a positive Doctor / Patient relationship
- Effectively communicate with medical technician and office staff to ensure a flawless patient experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Qualifications / Education:
- Doctor of Optometry, TPA Licensure
- Knowledge of current optometric theory and technology
- Strong communicator with problem solving ability and organizational skills