Pritchett Eye Care, PC, a progressive state-wide Private Optometric Group is seeking to hire highly motivated Optometrist(s) in the Reno, NV area.
· Full-Time, Part-Time and Flexible Schedule is available
· Up to 130k Base Salary
· Unlimited Production Base Bonus
· Up to 10k Sign-on Bonus
· Excellent Hours, M-TH 8-5:30, Fridays 8-2:00 NO EVENINGS or WEEKENDS
· 17 Days PTO (includes 7 Paid Holidays)
· Attractive Benefit Package including: Medical, Dental, and Disability,Paid Licensure and Malpractice, 401K, Life Insurance and CE allowance (program)
· Zeiss Certified Partner
· State of the Art Equipment including; i.Profiler/i.Scription, i.Terminal 2, Cirrus OCT, Fundus Camera, and many more
· Profit Sharing plan being implemented
· Professional atmosphere with highly trained support team to assist with patient care
· All office use EHR
Our goal is to offer a medically based eye exam, perform an accurate refraction, and then make lifestyle recommendations that can be met with our large selection of frames, lenses, and contacts. In addition to refractive care, we strive to be the primary entry point for our patient’s eye disease and treatment. Our doctors take great pride in being able to provide for all of our patient’s eye care needs.
Our doctors have an amazing relationship within the medical community that allows us to have individualized one-on-one meetings with some of the leading co-management groups in the region.
The greater Reno-Sparks-Tahoe area is a great place to live and work. The area is famous for its night life and casinos as well as nearby Lake Tahoe for skiing, snowboarding and other year-round outdoor activities. Northern Nevada’s economy is robust and has broadened to include healthcare, tech-based companies and entrepreneurial startups.
If you possess excellent communication skills, are skilled at disease management, refractive care, and are looking to practice full scope optometry with a progressive growing practice, please apply today!
Please visit our website for more information about our group and the area: