Established ophthalmology and optometry practice in Dallas area has an immediate opening for a full-time, Texas-licensed, experienced optometrist. Qualifications include:
- 4+ years experience in a clinic setting providing quality patient care
- Ability to work with patients age 8 and up, with emphasis on geriatric patients.
- Scope of practice includes pre- and post-op care of surgical patients, routine and emergency patient exams, contact lens management
- Preferably credentialed as therapeutic optometrist
- Enrolled or eligible for enrollment in Medicare and commercial medical and vision plans
- Empathetic personality with concern for patients’ needs.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
Practice is located in a southwest suburb of Dallas and operates Mon thru Thur, plus Friday AM. Compensation is commensurate with experience, includes base salary + incentive bonus, group health insurance, paid time off, retirement plan, and CME allowance.