Eyecarecenter - Optometrist
- An Optometrist with a license in good standing in the State of North Carolina?
- Looking to join a medically-focused, doctor-led, organization focused on full scope of eye care?
- Searching for a company culture that respects your profession, is friendly, engaging and supportive?
Then this could be perfect for you. Apply today!
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity:
You chose to be a doctor to take care of patients. We want to help you focus on creating healthy, happy patients without all the headaches of an individual practice. With this unique opportunity you…
- Would join an established, doctor led, multi-location, and rapidly-growing company
- Get a world-class support team that is dedicated, knowledgeable, caring, and attentive
- Work at an office with a custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors and the latest in technology and medical testing
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Competitive compensation structure with base salary and productivity bonus
- Proprietary EHR designed by doctors
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
If this sounds impressive to you, too, please reach out!
Caitlin Covey, firstname.lastname@example.org 636-227-2600 xt 2117
Eyecarecenter was founded in 1954 in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. The company has grown from this single location to more than fifty practices throughout North Carolina and parts of South Carolina. In addition to conducting thorough eye examinations and providing a variety of other vision services, eyecarecenter also offers an extensive selection of ophthalmic and sunglass frames, as well as a wide variety of contact lenses for every need. We are proud to be a part of the EyeCare Partners group, where doctor-led, medically-focused eyecare is our top priority. We welcome you to join our team and apply today!