- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full vision center scope of service (for example, visual acuity, visual function and eye health, keratometry, refraction) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides evidence-based vision care to ensure patient's health and well-being
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents the company in vision care and patient engagement
- Doctoral Degree in Optometry (OD)
- Must meet professional credential requirements
Additional Preferred Qualifications
As an Independent Optometrist at Walmart, your practice is just that –yours. Which means you’ll have the flexibility and freedom to run your practice. Through a license agreement with Gumberg Asset Management Corporation, you can practice independently in a separate office space next to Walmart in Virginia. With minimal start-up costs and a competitive, low rent structure, you can begin right away. You’ll establish your days/hours of operation, control your patient schedule, and set your own fees. The offices are furnished with pre-testing equipment and a well-equipped exam lane with ophthalmic instrumentation so you can begin seeing patients on day 1.
The groundwork for this success begins with the millions of customers who visit a Walmart location every week - wow, can you imagine the potential.