Full-Time Optometrist position available in a multidisciplinary setting at Columbia Basin Health Association (CBHA), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). We practice full-scope optometry in Eastern Washington.
About the Columbia Basin Health Association (CBHA). CBHA has been around since the early 1970’s. We started as a small group that recognized we had an underserved migrant population that was growing rapidly and in need of healthcare access. Our communities are in rural settings, Othello, Connell and Mattawa, WA. Although we served 35,000 patients last year and draw from a large agriculture population, Othello, WA (Headquarters) has approximately 8,000 community members. It’s a great area to raise a family. Our school system in Othello, WA supports 4 K-6th grade elementary schools, a 7th to 8th grade middle school and two high schools. 50% of our community members are typically 18 yrs. and younger. Othello is far enough from the big cities to enjoy the great outdoors such as fishing, hiking and camping, yet we are close enough to metro areas for shopping, arts, restaurants and other family outings. We truly have the best of both worlds!
CBHA has dedicated a lot of time and resources to provide state of the art healthcare to all of our community members, regardless of their ability to pay, age, gender or income level, we provide access to medical, dental, eye care, pharmacy, behavioral health and family service.
All of our facilities offer eye care, which include:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Prescription lenses and contacts
- Foreign object removal
- Treatment of eye injuries, eye infections, allergies and irritations
- Eye disease management
- Pre and post-surgical eye care
- Retinal photography and special retina testing
- Corneal topography
- And most recently, an onsite lens lab.
- Nationally competitive salary plus productivity bonuses.
- Medical, Dental, Life, LTD coverage.
- Flex Spending Account
- Retirement plan with up to 8% employer contribution
- Sign on and relocation bonuses
- Student loan reimbursement programs
- 24 days of paid time off per year
- Onsite fitness facility
- No clinic on weekend and holidays
- Professional development stipends
- Mentorship and residency programs
- Access to the latest healthcare technology
- Forward thinking leadership and executive support
- Proximate to outdoor adventure