Our Practice is looking for a Doctor of Optometry with a passion for delivering patient-centered primary eye care for our offices in Dade County.
As one of our optometrists, the responsibilities of practice management are handled for you, allowing you to spend your time with patients, not paperwork, billing or coding. You do not have to worry about running the business. No staffing issues, administrative work or headaches to take home with you after work.
You will also enjoy:
- COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY
- FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
- GENEROUS PAID VACATION
- Monthly Bonus Incentives
- PAID CE: yearly CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
- Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
- A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
- Convenient Hours
- No management responsibilites
We are committed to providing the highest quality patient care and are looking for candidates that are dependable, caring optometrists, with an excellent chair side manner.
Please contact me for more information or to schedule an interview.
Jason Hendrix, O.D.