Our growing practice in Las Vegas, NV is seeking a Doctor of Optometry who shares our enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, and patient-oriented approach to eye care. Our number one goal and focus is a positive patient experience where their vision issues and concerns are answered and resolved.
We are a high-tech and high-growth practice with a loyal patient base, state-of-the-art technology, and exciting company culture. We are excited to welcome a new associate to our family who is passionate about providing exceptional eye care and legendary customer service.
To support your success, we have a team of highly trained technicians to handle patient check-in/out, pre-screening (auto-refraction, tonometry, and internal photography) and contact lens training and education.
Our ideal candidate would demonstrate clinical expertise, basic management and leadership abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills to help our practice soar to new heights. We are currently looking for a part-time associate, with the potential of becoming a full-time position. Generous compensation with bonus opportunities. New graduates welcomed.
• Performing comprehensive eye exams
• Fitting contact lenses
• Diagnosing eye diseases and abnormalities
• Referring to specialists, as needed
• Communicating with patients regarding their eye care needs
• Bringing fresh, creative ideas to grow the practice and improve patient care
• Doctor of Optometry degree from an accredited School of Optometry
• Nevada Optometric License
• TPA certified
• EMR proficient
This is an exciting opportunity. If you meet the qualifications and can embrace the responsibilities, we would love to hear from you!