Optometrist-Summer 2021 Start!
If you’re a collaborative and forward-thinking Optometrist looking to join a patient-centered practice where you can thrive, we can’t wait to meet you.
As our next Optometrist, you’ll be:
- Providing comprehensive patient care to patients of all ages in a vibrant community
- Using our state-of-the art equipment and technologies to treat various eye conditions and make a difference in patients’ lives
- Focusing on your patients while our administrative team handles all the recordkeeping, scheduling, billing, and staffing matters for you
- Serving as a valued mentor, trainer, and leader for our patient care team
We reward our doctors well and provide a competitive salary as well as benefits including:
- Full time, Monday through Friday opportunity with flexible scheduling, no after hours call!
- Paid time off (PHO) of 5 weeks annually for personal and CME (not including holidays)
- $50,000 Student loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation package
- 2-year guaranteed starting pay of $150,000
- Group bonus eligibility day one with your Ophthalmologist partner
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- $2,000 monthly training stipend with early contract commitment
- State-of-the-art medical equipment
- Modern facility
- Prioritized work-life balance
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, long-term disability, life and A&D benefits
- Advanced EHR system
- Retirement plan
- Robust benefits package to including a variety of health care plans and ancillary benefits
We are looking for a recent graduate or experienced Optometrist who has interest working long term in a surgical practice and can assist our expansion efforts to start in the Summer of 2021.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
After applying, you will receive a confirmation email or phone call within one business day. Thank you for your interest in joining our practice!