What you'll do...
When you partner with Sam’s Club Optical your practice is completely yours! You’ll decide how to manage staff and determine work schedules. In addition to routine eye exams, you’ll have a state-of-the-art practice, equipment, and the ability to diagnose and treat ocular disease. And with the robust foot traffic of Sam’s Club, you’ll have a great patient base from day 1 with minimal overhead.
- Debt free Opportunity to start your own practice
- Flexible working hours
- Set your own fees
- State-of-the-art technology and instrumentation
- Guidance of successful building of your own practice
- Team oriented atmosphere and professionally trained staff
- Freedom to practice full-scope Optometry on site at Sam’s Club
- Contract Administrative and Op-Tech support from Sam’s Club or hire your own staff!
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.