A great opportunity for a sincerely motivated and enthusiastic O.D. to join a private practice located in Napa, California.
- Competitive base pay plus benefits
- Outstanding/cutting edge equipment and facility. Can practice a full scope, medical model.
- Immediate start date available
- Part-time to Full-time to start
- Open to new grads and experience OD's
- Includes Saturdays (or most Saturday's)
- Benefits include: paid holidays, paid vacation, retirement account with company match, medical and dental insurance
- Bonus plan to be determined
Description of practice: The practice is professional, efficient, has a strong following. A full-scope private pracice with diagnostic testing such as:
- Optical Coherence Tomography / Optovue
- Corneal Topographer
- Corneal pachymetry
- Digital retinal camera
- Zeiss Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer
- Slit lamp anterior segment camera
- Quantif Eye macular pigment density test (MPOD)
Comprehensive Eye Exam / Testing - Urgent/Emergency Care - Advanced Diagnostic Procedures - Treatment of Ocular Disease - Children's Vision - LASIK Refractive Surgery Consultation & Co Management - Contact Lens Services.
OD licensed in California - Excellent clinical and communication skills - Excels in educating patients - Thrives in a team environment