OPTOMETRIST OPPORTUNITY in Lacey, WA
We are a premier, multi-specialty, private ophthalmology group focused on modern, full-service eye care serving Thurston County and beyond for over 50 years. We are seeking a full-time Optometrist to join our practice in the Lacey, Washington area.
The doctor we are seeking is passionate about eye care in support of our mission to provide
patient centered care, serving our patients and community with empathy and compassion.
The Optometrist is responsible for providing quality of care to patients; demonstrating proficiency and excellence in skills within the scope of licensure; and developing their individual optometric practice within the medical/surgical practice. They will diagnose, manage, and treat conditions and diseases of the human eye and visual system; providing routine and comprehensive eye exams to our community and generations of our patients.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree and current State of Washington Department of Health
- Optometrist License
- The ability to manage and co-manage basic ocular pathology, including medical and/or post-operative patients with your colleagues
- Experience and knowledge of standard and advanced contact lenses and fitting
- Excellent communication skills and patient service
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Advanced Time Management skills
- Strong computer skills and EHR experience
You will be part of a comprehensive eye care team including specialists in retina, cornea, glaucoma, anterior segment and oculoplastics.
In addition to a great working environment, we offer a Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Employer Match & Profit Sharing, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Voluntary Supplemental Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacation/Sick Leave, and Continuing Education funding.
Please submit your resume now to be considered!