Optometrist (Part-time Independent Contractor)
No Evenings! No Weekends!
Locations: Multiple Maryland areas- Baltimore, Eastern Shore, Western Shore
Position Description: 360Care is a growing company serving the vision needs of residents in long-term care facilities who is looking for Optometrists to join our team. This position will involve seeing patients at various facilities in Baltimore, Maryland and multiple surrounding areas. You will find a rewarding career with purpose, pride, and passion when you join our team.
- Invest your heart, time and skill to the less fortunate and underserved patients
- Ensure the proper vision care is given for all of our residents
- Equipment- all medical instruments and a laptop for medical records, including training
- Administration- all scheduling and billing is taken care of for you
- Flexible Schedule- you provide us your availablity and we work around that
- Fair compensation of a daily rate, travel accommodations and reimbursement where needed.
You also will have a trained Optician/Technician to accompany you on your visits. All orders and despensing will be completed for you.
- Graduation from an Accredited Medical School and completed Accredited Residency Program
- License license to practice in State of Maryland
- Current Liability Insurance
This is the perfect opportunity for an Optometrist who is interested in focusing on clinical care for a growing elderly population with no overhead/capital outlay and is willing to commit to a few days/month with potential for growth into a full-time opportunity. Check us out at our website, www.360care.com.
When responding, interested candidates may forward resumes when applying online. In your response, please include the following information:
- This position may work in more than one location; please indicate your preferred travel distance (miles/time).
- Per Diem Compensation: $600.00 (please verify this is satisfactory).
- Confirm willingness to undergo State and Federal background checks, including DMV.
- List any experience with nursing home and/ or portable vision services (not necessary, but always a plus).