Our growing practices in Bloomfield Hills, Downtown Rochester, Auburn Hills and Detroit are seeking a Doctor of Optometry who shares our enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, and patient-oriented approach to eye care. Our ideal candidate would demonstrate clinical expertise, basic management and leadership abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills to help our practice soar to new heights.
We are a high-tech and high-growth practice with a loyal patient base, state-of-the-art technology, and exciting company culture. We are excited to welcome a new associate to our family who is passionate about providing exceptional eye care and legendary customer-service.
- Daily care of vision and eye health care of patients
- Building patient clientele
- Willingness to follow procedural protocols of the practice
- Bring fresh, creative ideas to grow and improve patient care and profitability
- Doctors of Optometry degree from an accredited School of Optometry
- Michigan Optometric License
- A minimum of one year of experience
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- Top Pay and holiday bonus