Optometrist wanted for Brooklyn, New York Ophthalmology practice
Established Ophthalmology Practice is looking for a full-time Optometrist to work in our Bay Ridge area of Brooklyn, NY office.
As an Optometrist you will be responsible for performing general eye examinations and office visits as needed.
- Developing positive optometrist-patient relationships
- Educating patients regarding their treatment options
- Evaluating patient needs and make recommendations as to treatment options to the ophthalmologist
- Working together with the ophthalmologist to achieve the best possible outcome for all patients
We are seeking an Optometrist who combines exceptional work ethic, high energy and an outstanding personality, with a deep technical understanding of optometry. You should be organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. It is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the commitment to provide comfortable experiences for all patients and associates.
Specific Qualifications for This Health Care Role Include
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited School of Optometry
- License to practice optometry in New York
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience desired, but not required
- Excellent standing with all licensure authorities
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Salary is commensurate with experience. To learn more about this exciting position, please contact Dr. James Lombardo 646-331-0742 or email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.