Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Optometrist to provide full time optometric support in a progressive hospital- based multi-specialty practice, which is based out of Cooperstown, New York.
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Key Benefits of this Position:
- High quality clinical environment
- Full Optometric, Contact Lens, Low Vision and Optician services, the Department specializes in cornea, glaucoma, pediatric, vitreoretinal and advanced general ophthalmological care.
- Some travel to outreach facilities required
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Bassett Medical Center is located in Cooperstown, New York, a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake. Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Debra Ferrari, Manager, Medical Staff Recruitment,
Bassett Medical Center, One Atwell Road, Cooperstown, NY, 13326
phone: 607-547-6982; fax: 607-547-3651: email: email@example.com
or visit our web-site at www.bassettopportunities.org