Medical OPTOMETRY Job with Mission-Minded MICHIGAN MD/OD Group Practice for Niles and St. Joseph, MI.
A market-leading Michigan group practice with a reputation for great patient care is searching for a talented, motivated Optometrist to provide compassionate care to a growing patient population. We have a wonderful team of Ophthalmologists and Optometrists who work in a collegial, collaborative atmosphere and have an inspiring heart for missions.
The incoming doctor will:
· Practice full-scope optometry at 2 of our 4 locations.
· See our loyal patients released by the MDs; post-op and acute care patients, as well as new patients seeking expert, comprehensive eye exams.
· Be busy immediately and potentially see 5-7 patients/hour utilizing technicians & scribes.
· Have call 5 times/year.
· Scribes and technicians - You will love the support you’ll receive from our efficient set-up and well-trained team of technicians & scribes and we will provide the support and training required for you to develop and produce exceptional patient outcomes.
· Mentoring - Young OD’s seeking mentors will have a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with our seasoned staff of approachable Optometrists and Ophthalmologists. Be assured that you can rely on the assistance and expertise of the other doctors as you begin your practice.
· Compensation - You will receive a competitive compensation and bonus plan and we will do everything within our power to make you successful in your new role. A 401K plan is also available.
This region of Michigan is a beautiful, family-friendly area with lots to see and do. We have four distinct seasons, a multicultural population, wonderful schools, and an abundance of great nature-oriented activities all close by. The region is well-known for its scenic vineyards and bountiful fruit orchards. You’ll treasure the tranquility of nearby Lake Michigan and when you crave the bright lights and big city experience, downtown Chicago is within easy reach. A recent study by 24/7 Wall Street ranked it as the 23rd best city to live in the U.S.!
Eye Care Missions
OD’s who are interested in global eye care for the world’s poor and underserved will absolutely love our practice. Many of the doctors and staff here participate in international eye care relief trips.
OjO Ophthalmology jobs Online
Ophthalmology and Optometry Recruitment and Placement Agency