Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Optometrist to join a busy department based in the lovely village of Cooperstown.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- 6 Ophthalmologists and 5 Optometrists
- High quality clinical environment with state-of-the-art equipment
- Comprehensive Optometric Practice: Routine Eye Exams, diagnosis and management of ocular disease including glaucoma, cataract, cornea disease, diabetic retinal exams and monitoring age-related macular degeneration. Provide urgent care during clinic hours.
- Some travel to outreach facilities may be required
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
For confidential consideration, please contact: Debra Ferrari, Medical Staff Recruitment; Phone: 607-547-6982; email: email@example.com or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.