About the Practice:
We are a multi-unit primary eye care practice. We value our patients, and strive to deliver the highest quality of care possible. Our practices are new, with all state-of-the-art equipment, including the Topcon CV-5000 Auto-Phoropter system and Topcon TRC-NW400 Non-Mydriatic Retinal Cameras. We have an optometric technician who performs a full pretest before you see the patient as well as a full optical staff to support you. We have removed many of the challenges that often make patient care too complicated, like administrative work and billing. We simply want optometrists to concentrate on what attracted you to optometry in the first place – providing a better quality of life to your patients.
We are looking for a motivated optometrist who would like to work in a beautifully equipped practice. You would be an essential member of the team that is committed to providing exceptional primary eye care. We value individuals who are flexible, caring optometrists with excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are a new grad, our practice is a great opportunity for you to hone your skills. We provide a supportive environment that will help you move from an optometry student into a practicing optometrist.
Full time optometrists enjoy:
• A competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and a retirement savings plan
• An annual, all-expenses paid CE event with 22 hours of COPE CE
• Meaningful opportunities to give back locally and internationally
• A strong network of peers and mentors that fosters professional development
Please contact me for a private conversation to discuss what you are looking for in your career path. I would love to schedule a visit in one of our practices to see if we are a good match. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.