Our busy medically-oriented eye clinic in Milton, Washington needs a full-time team member to be both a liaison with our patients and to perform detailed clinical responsibilities. This position plays a vital role in ensuring smooth clinic operations and creating enduring patient relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person who is highly detailed, efficient, light-hearted, hard-working, committed, kind, and who enjoys applying a full range of skills. We value previous experience, and we also are willing to train the right person.
Our clinic focuses on providing quality eyecare and eyewear to our community. We differentiate ourselves through our thoroughness and our use of advanced technology. Our office culture is professional, focused, detail-oriented, friendly, and upbeat. Learn more about our clinic at http://visionsource-milton-edgewood.com
In exchange for your hard work we offer continued paid training and certification, discounted eyewear and eye care, paid holidays and vacations, and a retirement match. We are open Tuesday through Saturday. Employees are scheduled to work up to 40 hours per week.
Please review the responsibilities and desired qualities below, and if you feel like they describe you, please email your cover letter and resume.
Initial Responsibilities will include a blend of clinical and front-office activities:
- Clinical Activities:Pre-testing, exam-room assisting, and diagnostic testing under the direction of our doctors and technical staff
- Front Office Activities: Scheduling, checking patients in and out, updating information, greeting and answering patient’s questions, dealing with emergencies, collecting payments and related responsibilities
Qualities that we value:
- Competent and friendly, with excellent administrative, customer service, communication and teamwork skills
- Quick, efficient, detail-oriented, and highly accurate
- Focused and competent despite frequent interruptions
- Good at following and enforcing established procedures, and helping to make them better
- Agile with computers andAble to learn and operate practice management software.
- Reliable, with consistent and punctual attendance
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Embraces challenges and is open to learning and improving.Learns and works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Willing to cross train with all clinic functions.
- Able to work flexible hours, including at least every other Saturday
- Seeking a long-term opportunity
We are willing to train, but also value relevant experience:
- 2 years of healthcare clinical and/or office experience
- Experience with scheduling, checking patients in and out, and dealing with healthcare insurance
Compensation: Depends on experience