We are looking for an optometric technician. The technician is responsible for ensuring patients move smoothly through their visits and receive high quality clinical care in our practice.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Management of patient flow to provide an exceptional patient experience.
- Paraoptometric duties, including performing pretesting, reviewing medical history, preparing patients for exam, and other tasks requested by the doctor
- Educating patient on insertion, removal and proper care of contact lenses
- Helping maintain a well-organized, and efficient clinical environment
- Assisting receptionist with phone, and other clerical tasks as needed
Who Should Apply:
- Detail-oriented, and customer service focused team players
- Candidates looking for a full-time opportunity, and are available during all office hours (office hours are available for review on our website)
- Candidates with knowledge of basic computer skills
- Applicants who desire career growth within an established optometry practice
- Previous experience in the field is appreciated, but not required; we will be happy to train the right person!
Job Type: Full-time