Our practice is seeking a dedicated and dependable Optometric technician to join our team. Duties would include: patient pre-testing, electronic health record data entry, assisting doctors with contact lens testing and fitting, teaching new contact lens wearers how to insert and remove contact lenses as well as diagnostic testing such as visual fields, OCT, fundus photos and other office and clinic related duties. Applicants must have 1 year's experience as a technician as well as customer service experience, a positive "can do" attitude and the desire and ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent phone skills a must
- Customer service experience a must, since this is a primary function of the role.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Temperament in handling patients from all walks of life
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in following through
- Punctual and dependable
- Professional appearance
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, 401k as well as other benefits.
Email your resume' with a brief summary of why you believe you would be a great fit for this position, and you salary requirements to be considered for this position.