La Croix Eye Care is seeking an Optometric Technician.
We are a busy private optometric practice that was established in 1939 and are excited at our continued growth and the opportunity to add a new member to our team!
The optometric assistant position requires cross training in many areas of patient care as well as administrative tasks. The new team member will be required to perform advanced technology testing such as retinal photography, visual fields, tonometry and auto-refraction as well as the measuring and dispensing of eyewear.
They will also be responsible for telephone triage, scheduling appointments, checking insurance eligibility and insurance billing. As a result of the variety of responsibiities the individual must demonstrate the following:
- Compassion, patience and friendliness to patients and teammates
- Strong detail orientation
- A willingness to learn from others
- Initiative/self-starting capabilities
- An ability to remain unflustured and responsive to changing priorities, tasks and activities
We offer full time benefits which include: medical, dental, vision, paid training, paid holidays, paid time off, and SEP IRA.
Accepting full time and part time applications.
We prefer expierence, but are willing to train the right person. Apply today if you are interested!