We are a multi-location, private practice looking for an Optician to add to our team!
The practice offers a variety of eye care services from detection and medical treatment of eye diseases and injuries to advanced procedures including LASIK and cataract surgeries. Our on-site Optical Shop that carries the latest in personal statement writing service designer frames and sunglasses.
You will be working with a strong team full of leadership and positivity. Some daily responsibilities include:
- Evaluate prescriptions in conjunction with clients' vocational and avocational visual requirements.
- Recommend specific lenses, lens coatings, and frames to suit client needs.
- Verify that finished lenses are ground to specifications.
- Measure clients' bridge and eye size, temple length, vertex distance, pupillary distance, and optical centers of eyes, using measuring devices.
- Sell goods such as contact lenses, spectacles, sunglasses, and other goods related to eyes in general.
This is a fast-pace office so the ability to learn quickly and multi-task is ideal. Experience, a growth mindset, and a positive attitude will be beneficial. This job offers room for growth and advancement within the practice as well!
We offer great benefits and a competitive pay that is based on skills and experience.
Please submit your resume now to be considered for this position!