This is a position for someone who enjoys providing unmatched customer service while helping our customers look, and feel their best. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and works well with the entire practice's team, both in and outside of their normal role.
Someone who enjoys taking on a leadership role, and is ready to, or looks forward to managing the optical in a 2-location practice.
If that sounds like you, this might be the role you're looking for.
Moscow & Pullman Family Eye Care is looking for an optician to join our thriving ophthalmology and optometry practice.
- Welcoming customers to our practice.
- Helping customers select, and order glasses and contacts.
- Placing orders, working with labs and entering billing information for customer orders.
- Making adjustments to frames to ensure proper fit, and function.
- Explaning insurance benefits, offers and promotions to customers.
- Performing frame repairs.
- Tracking optical department performance, and benchmarks.
Minimum Required Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in an optical environment preferred, but not required.
- Ability to multi-task, and handle multiple customer interactions/phone calls at once.
- Ability to work with patient eyewear.
- Rewarding, competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan
- Monday - Friday work schedule
- Ability to grow into optical manager role