Independent optometric practice is seeking an Optical Sales Person or Licensed Optician who is ready to have fun and be a part of a team that has served our community for over 18 years! Our ideal candidate would be someone who wants to build relationships with customers, pays special attention to detail, and has an eye for the latest trends in eye wear.
- Taking frame and facial measurements and giving advice to patients on lens type, frames, and styling
- Ordering lenses, checking quality, conducting billing and record keeping
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer service by providing prompt, courteous, and professional service
- Maintain awareness of market trends
- Experience in optical retail sales or ABO/NCLE certified
- High School Graduate
This position requires 4 to 5 days a week including Saturdays. We offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including: medical, paid time off, and 401(k).
At our practice, you can grow your optical skills while assisting our loyal community of customers. Our dynamic optical dispensary offers the latest trends in fashion eyewear to fit every style and every budget. If you want to be a valued member of a vibrant team, then we would love to hear from you!