OPTICIAN- DOCTOR'S ASSISTANT
Employment type: full-time/part-time
We are looking to hire a new optical staff member for a full-time/part time position.
This is a great opportunity for highly motivated individuals looking for interesting work in a professional environment.
· Trained or open to fully work-up patients, including but not limited to: asking pre-testing questions, performing an auto-refraction, measuring IOP, and more.
· Measure single vision, bifocal and progressive glasses prescriptions with a lensometer, as well frame adjustments and repair.
· Answering phones, booking patient appointments, verifying insurance, as well as checking patients in and out of the office.
· Submitting insurance claims and verifying that the billing and coding of each exam was done correctly.
· Performing and training new contact lens patients on the process of inserting and removing a contact lens from their eyes.
· Ability to work well as a team and multi-task in a busy environment
· Bilingual candidate is a plus.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Vision insurance.